Comprehensive characteristics of flange heating tube
The flanges of flanged heating pipes are generally divided into thread flanges and flat flanges. Threaded flange sizes are generally 1 inch, 1.2 inches, 1.5 inches and 2 inches. Threaded flanged pipes are generally suitable for low-power heating, and the general power setting is several kilowatts to ten kilowatts. The flat flange is designed with different power according to the size of DN10-DN1200 according to the customer's requirements. Generally, the high-power flange heating pipe is a flat flange, ranging from several kilowatts to several hundred kilowatts. The surface power is large, which is 2~4 times of the surface load of air heating.
The following are the comprehensive characteristics of flange heating pipes:
1. The heating tube is small in size and high in power: the electric heater mainly adopts bundled tubular heating elements, and the power of each bundled tubular heating element reaches 5000 kilowatts.
2. Fast thermal response, high temperature control accuracy, and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
3. Wide application range and strong adaptability: The circulating heater can be used in explosion-proof or ordinary occasions, the explosion-proof grade can reach B.C, and the pressure resistance is 10 MPa. The cylinder can be installed vertically or horizontally according to user needs.
4. High heating temperature: The designed drop working temperature of the heater can reach 850 ℃, which is not available in general drop heaters.
5. Automatic control: Through the design of the heater circuit, the automatic control of parameters such as outlet temperature, pressure and flow is convenient, and it can be connected with the computer to realize man-machine dialogue.
6. Long service life and high reliability: The heating tube adopts special electric heating material, and the designed power load is reasonable. The heater adopts multiple protections, which greatly improves the safety and service life of the heater.