Working environment requirements and precautions for electric heating tubes
Electric heating tubes are energized heating equipment, so safety must be emphasized when using them. After all, accidents caused by electricity are very serious. Today, electric heating tube manufacturers will talk about the working environment requirements and precautions of electric heating tubes.
1. The components are allowed to work under the following conditions.
A. The relative humidity of the air is not more than 95%, and there is no explosive and corrosive gas.
B. The working voltage should not be greater than 1.1 times the rated value, and the shell should be effectively grounded.
C. Insulation resistance≥1MΩ Dielectric strength: 2KV/1min.
2. The electric heating tube should be well positioned and fixed, and the effective heating area must be completely immersed in liquid or metal solid, and empty burning is strictly prohibited. When it is found that there is scale or carbon on the surface of the pipe body, it should be cleaned up and used in time, so as not to affect the heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
3. When heating fusible metals or solid nitrates, alkalis, bitumen, paraffin, etc., the operating voltage should be lowered first, and the voltage can be increased to the rated voltage after the medium is melted.
4. When heating the air, the components should be arranged crosswise and evenly, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions, so that the air flowing through can be fully heated.
5. Safety measures should be considered when heating nitrate to prevent explosion accidents.
6. The wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer to avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media, and moisture; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and excessive force should be avoided when the wiring screws are tightened.
7. The components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is lower than 1MΩ due to long-term storage, they can be dried in an oven at about 200°C, or the voltage can be reduced and heated until the insulation resistance is restored.
8. The magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating tube should avoid the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use to prevent leakage accidents.