Precautions for the use of single-head electric heating tube
1. Make it work under the following conditions for a single heat pipe component hair: relative humidity less than 95%, non-explosive and corrosive gas. The working voltage should not exceed 1.1 times the rated shell, and it should be effectively grounded. ≥1MΩ insulation resistance insulation strength: 2KV / 1 minute.
2. When heating saltpeter, safety measures should be taken to prevent explosion accidents.
3. Magnesium oxide powder at the outlet of the electric heating tube should avoid the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use to prevent leakage accidents..
4. As shown, the components should be stored in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is less than 1 M [Omega] for long-term storage, it can be dried in an oven at about 200℃, heated by electricity, or reduced voltage until the insulation resistance is restored.
5. When heating the air, the components should be evenly arranged, so that the components have good heat dissipation conditions, so that the passing air can be fully heated.
6. The single-ended electric heating tube should be positioned and fixed, and the effective heating area must be completely immersed in liquid or metal solid.. When scale or carbon deposits are found on the surface of the tube, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid affecting the heat dissipation of the single-ended electric heating tube , Shorten the service life..
7. The wiring should be placed on the outside of the insulating layer to avoid corrosive, explosive materials, and water contact; the long lead should be able to withstand the temperature and load the heating part of the wiring, and the wiring fixing screw should avoid too much force.