How to fix and install single-head electric heating tube?
1. Mold heating tube
The common mold heating tube does not need to be fixed, it is directly installed in the heating hole for heat transfer.
2. Single-head heating tube
There are several types of single-head heating tubes: common and L-shaped single-head heating tubes, baffle-type single-head heating tubes, and threaded single-head heating tubes.
(1) The common single-head heating tube refers to the heating tube without baffles, threads and other fixing methods. Its installation method: directly install on the bracket; after drilling, use copper or other metal sheets to cover the heating tube Fix it on the top (similar to the baffle-type electric heating tube); some use welding to fix the heating tube.
(2) The L-shaped single-head heating tube can be directly inserted in the general use environment, and no special fixing is required for installation and fixing according to the installation instructions.
(3) The baffle-type heating tube can be used directly or welded and fixed on the basis of the baffle.
(4) The installation of the threaded single-head pipe addition is to screw the heating pipe to the position that needs to be fixed. Usually, the threaded type is used for heating liquid. Of course, the guarantee for strict requirements on sealing can also be based on the original foundation. Weld on top.
3. U-shaped heating tube, flange heating tube, fin heating tube
U-shaped heating pipes are normally equipped with fasteners. They are usually installed directly with fasteners. Those without fasteners are usually installed and fixed by brackets or welding.
Flange electric heating pipe literally means to install and fix according to the method of mounting flanges. The installation of flanges can generally be divided into connecting flanges (bolted fixing) and welding flanges.