Ceramic heating element-Heating principle
1. Working principle of ceramic heating tile
When the frequency is close to the natural frequency of the molecular motion in the heated object, the electromagnetic wave is generated by the infrared heating tube. When the frequency is close to the natural frequency of the molecular motion in the heated object, the electromagnetic wave is generated by the infrared heating tube. In order to apply to different heating objects, the natural frequencies of different heating materials are different. By changing the material composition and winding method of the heating wire, infrared radiation of different wavelengths can take place, so that the electromagnetic wave frequency of the infrared heating tube is close to the natural frequency of the molecular motion in the heating object to a large extent, so as to achieve a large heating effect.
2. Precautions for ceramic heating tile
1. The high-temperature ceramic heater is of non waterproof structure, so it is not allowed to contact with oil, water and plastic particles during storage, use and installation to prevent electric leakage.
2. During installation, the high-temperature ceramic heater must be closely fitted with the heated body, and the surface of the heated body shall be flat and complete without unevenness.
3. If the high-temperature ceramic heater is found to have a burnt black color on the surface after use, it indicates that the heating and heat dissipation of the receiver are unbalanced, and it should be adjusted in time to prevent burning through.
4. When using high-temperature ceramic heater for heating, it is necessary to avoid breaking the ceramic tile due to strong knocking or collision with hard objects, and the exposed alloy resistance wire will affect the operation life.
5. Before installation, check whether the installation position is consistent with the specification of high temperature ceramic heater and whether the use voltage is consistent.
6. The ceramic electric heater has the specifications of circle type and plate shape, which has the advantages of long working life, firmness and durability, energy saving, convenient installation, high temperature resistance, fast heat transfer, good insulation, and free from the limitation of model and specification.
The above is a detailed introduction to the working principle and precautions of ceramic heating pad. In the manufacturing process of ceramic heating tile, different specifications will be made according to different needs. Although the ceramic heating tile has long service life, strong durability and excellent energy conservation, it has convenient installation, high temperature resistance, fast heat transfer and good insulation, which is also impeccable. It still needs to pay attention to the precautions in use, so as to play a great role.