How to distinguish electric heat pipe good or bad
The quality of electric tubular heater mainly depends on the following aspects:
Electrical strength, insulation, leakage current, power accuracy, service life, corrosion resistance, size, etc.
1. Electric strength: the factors affecting the electric strength of electric tubular heater mainly include the thickness of insulating layer, the quality of raw materials of insulating layer, the length of electric tubular heater, the radius of bending and the number of bending.
2. Insulation: the sealing process of electric tubular heater is the main factor affecting the insulation of electric tubular heater. Generally, hongchuang can achieve more than 1000 megaohms.
3. Leakage current: it is mainly related to the temperature when the electric tubular heater is used, the use voltage of the electric tubular heater and the heating length of the electric tubular heater. It is an important assessment index for high temperature electric tubular heater.
4. Power accuracy: mainly related to the quality of resistance wire and the process level of the manufacturer. Hongchuang needs to do temperature coefficient test before mass production to determine the qualified cold resistance of power range.
5. Service life: the service life of electric heating tube is not only related to the quality of resistance wire, but also related to the quality of magnesia powder, the selection of resistance wire diameter and other factors. When choosing the diameter of resistance wire, it is necessary to calculate the surface load of resistance wire to meet the life requirement.
6. Corrosion resistance is a problem often encountered by water heating electric tubular heater and barbecue electric tubular heater. In addition to the reasonable choice of materials, it is also related to the heat treatment of the electric tubular heater and the surface state of the electric tubular heater.
The specific methods to distinguish the quality of electric tubular heater are as follows:
1. Measure the outgoing line or bar of the electric tubular heater with the resistance of the multimeter. There are two wires or bars in single phase or two phases. Test the outgoing line with the red and black probes of the multimeter. If the indicated value of the resistance R is within the range, it means that the electric heating wire of the electric tubular heater is not short circuited.
2. Use the megger (also known as megger, insulation resistance meter) to measure the insulation resistance value of the outgoing line of the electric tubular heater or the outgoing rod and the pipe of the electric tubular heater. If the larger the indication value of the electric megger is, the better it is, it means that the insulation of the electric tubular heater is good, but the minimum value shall not be less than 2m Ω, otherwise the leakage protection switch will trip and fail to work.
3. Check whether the outgoing power line is damaged and the junction box is sealed well.