Material requirements and comprehensive characteristics of stainless steel electric heating tubes
1. The heating tube is small in size and high in power: the electric heater mainly uses clustered tubular heating elements, and the maximum power of each clustered tubular electric heating element is 5000KW.
2. Fast thermal response, high temperature control accuracy, and high comprehensive thermal efficiency.
3. Wide application range and strong adaptability: The circulating heater can be used in explosion-proof or ordinary occasions. Its explosion-proof grade can reach B and C grades, and its pressure resistance can reach 10Mpa. And the cylinder can be installed vertically or horizontally according to user needs.
4. High heating temperature: The maximum working temperature of its heater design can reach 850℃, which is not available for general drop heaters.
5. Fully automatic control: Through the design of the heater circuit, automatic control of parameters such as outlet temperature, pressure, and flow can be easily realized, and it can be networked with a computer to realize man-machine dialogue.
6. Long life and high reliability: The heating tube is made of special electric heating materials, and the design power load is reasonable. The heater adopts multiple protections, which greatly increases the safety and life of the heater.
Heating tube material requirements
1. Among the factors that affect the quality of stainless steel electric heating tubes, the quality of material selection is very important.
2. The main reason is to select the material of the electric heating tube reasonably, which is the prerequisite to ensure the quality of the electric heating tube.
3. The selection principle of pipe materials: temperature resistance and corrosion resistance.
4. General selection of resistance wire drops: Cr20Ni80
5. Selection of magnesium oxide powder: industrial grade magnesium oxide powder
6. Selection of sealing material: silicone oil + 704 sealant