Leakage safety and awareness of cartridge heating tube
In the use of industrial heating pipes, it is very unsafe that the heating pipes leak electricity when they are energized due to negligence or other reasons. We must find out the reasons to solve and improve.
The principle of the heating tube is a common electric heating element that converts electrical energy into thermal energy. If there is a leakage during the heating process, it is easy to cause a safety accident. How do we correctly understand this consciousness?
1. When the heating tube is used for air heating, pay attention to the uniform arrangement of the heating tube. The advantage of this is to ensure that the heating tube has a relatively sufficient and uniform heat dissipation space, and to ensure the fluidity of the air as much as possible to improve the heating of the heating tube effectiveness.
2. When the heating tube is used to heat easily meltable metals or solid nitrate, paraffin, asphalt and other materials, the heating material must be melted first. At this time, the external voltage of the heating tube can be reduced, and the rated voltage will be restored when the melting is completed. In addition, when the heating tube heats nitrate and other substances that are prone to explosion accidents, safety measures must be fully considered.
3. The storage location of the heating tube must be kept dry and proper insulation resistance. If the insulation resistance of the storage environment of the heating tube is found to be too small during use, it can be used after being restored by low-voltage power. The heating tube should be properly fixed before use, and the wiring part should be placed outside the insulation layer, and avoid contact with corrosive and explosive media and water.
4. The gap inside the heating tube is filled with magnesia sand. The magnesia sand at the outlet end of the heating tube is easily contaminated due to the penetration of impurities and moisture. Therefore, pay attention to the state of the outlet end of the heating tube during operation to avoid leakage caused by this accident.
5. When the heating tube is used for heating liquid or metal solids, pay attention to the heating tube must be completely placed in the object to be heated, and it is not allowed to burn the heating tube. After the heating tube is used, if there is scale or carbon on the outer metal shell, it must be removed in time to avoid affecting the heat dissipation performance and service life of the heating tube product.